Thursday, September 15

The Silence is Ended

Well, I haven't blogged in almost a year, its really only 9 months, but I'm sure it's more than enough time for you all to forget about me.

I have been very busy doing school and work and spending time with family, and so blogging was put on the back burner.

Now, however, I am about to graduate, and I want to be as present on the web as I can to make as good an impression as possible to possible employers. Hence, blogging again.

I have been doing a lot of writing lately, and I will be putting up poems and excerpts from a book I'm working on as they become audience ready.

I'm working on not hording my writing, and never letting it see the light of others' eyes, so I will be posting more here.

Thank you for being such a generous audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment